Today, someone asked me if I believe in God? And, I couldn't reply for a moment. I do believe in many things, I don't know if God is the right word though. I do believe that there are a zillion things in the universe that we are unaware of. Maybe, we are a part of some 'Maze Runner' sent to fulfill some purpose without any memories from where we come from. We don't really know anything for sure, we create calculations based on the things we observe and believe and convince ourself that it's true 'cause that's how you can get yourself to sleep every night! Like seriously, we see something and then we put it in the form of equations a
nd then we expect everyone to study it until years later someone else proves it wrong or discovers something new about the topic and we have more to learn. I wonder how much will the kids in the next generation be studying? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment